Woman's Worth® | Providing Retirement Lifestyle Protection Planning® Services in NE Florida.
For more than 35 years, Jeannette Bajalia has brought a woman’s perspective to Retirement Lifestyle Protection Planning™. She has counseled clients on a comprehensive range of issues, from lifetime income planning and tax reduction strategies, to estate planning and the effects of money matters on the emotional and physical health of women.
- She is the author of, Wi$e Up Women! A Guide to Total Fiscal and Physical Well-Being.
- She is a weekly guest on The Financial Safari radio show which airs on WOKV 104.5 FM
- She has appeared as a guest on First Coast Living on WTLV
- She has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNBC, Reuters, Yahoo! Finance.com, MarketWatch.com, etc.
- She was selected by The Jacksonville Business Journal as one of 20 “Women of Influence” of 2012
At Woman's Worth®, we specialize in working with women. We understand the emotional and even the physical-health issues that women face when dealing with finances. And we can help. Because ladies, it’s not just about the money! It’s about Total Well Being!
Our services include:
- Creation and growth of wealth
- Reducing risk to life savings
- Lifetime income planning
- Integrated Retirement Lifestyle Protection Planning™
- Estate and legal planning for you and your heirs
- Reducing tax liability
- Medicare and Medicaid planning
- Most of all, building financial independence.
Contact Us Today!
904.824.5656 | firstname.lastname@example.org